GOODNESS KIT - FREEBIE

Here it is - the goodness freebie which i had given a big ho ha about :)
I had to snoop around 4 shared a bit hence the delay. I must say the comment on my previous post by LifeasDinkers helped me focus. Thanks

The goodness kit has been triggered by the inspiring designers of the digi world and by our good Lord who has been good to me and family. The software that helped was Illustrator and especially the watercolour brushes.

The preview does not show all the elements and papers...

I hope to come up with an add on and alpha soon.

Do send me links to your layouts or email them to me at rhodalex@gmail.com
All suggestions and comments are welcome. If you find any errors do point them out to me.

CLICK on PREVIEW to DOWNLOADGod bless you with goodness

layouts by me

Comments

Hi Rhoda! What sweet colors, thanks for sharing!
hsmema said…
Lovely kit, thank you for sharing.
CBH said…
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 08, 2010. Thanks again.
Mumure said…
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog ;o)
And thank you for the freebie too ;o)
Have a nice day.
Hugs xx
Marilou said…
Hi Rhoda, thank you for sharing your talent with us. The kit has beautiful colors!!
awelby said…
Thank you so much!! It is beautiful!!
Mumure said…
I put it on my blog with a link to yours :o)
Hugs xx