Bright and Bold Freebie


In the past few months of digiscrapping I have learnt that butterflies, flowers and frames are used a lot in digiscrapping. Here is my interpretation of these elements in colours that are bright and bold (common here in india)... In the above layout I have used just a few of my elements to brighten the layout .. backround paper from SP Promise collection. In the first layout - I have used frames from JM Crazy Challenge freebie and background from Aprilmouse - Jarni. In the layout below...I have used the more of the colour riot elements..background paper by me....done using PSP CS2.
And here is the little element kit for you:-
Do leave your footprints here in my blog in the comments section.
If possible links to your use of these elements too.Thank You
To DOWNLOAD click HERE

Comments

Kimimela said…
Wow! They are so colourful! Thank you so much!!!

Have a great day! =)
Maria said…
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jul [LA 02:23am, NY 04:23am, UK 09:23am, OZ 07:23pm]).
Jaya said…
This is soooo wonderful Rhoda, sorry couldnt come earlier.. my son was not well... anyways love the new look of ur blog.... Love the layouts too.... Way to go!!!! Hugs Jaya
caylalily said…
Reminds me of Pop Art from the 70's and more specifically Peter Max - he had what was essentially an Art Strip, like a Comic Strip that would appear in the papers when I was young (Detroit Free Press or the Detroit News).
Unknown said…
these are pretty! thanks a lot!