Recolour Transparent Twist Alpha Freebie

First a big thank you to all of you - who have downloaded the TT alpha. I coulnt believe my eyes when i saw the download count at 4shared. Another big thank you to all those who left encouraging comments here on my blog and at 4shared. Ofcourse another big thank you to Ikea Goddess for featuring the freebie. And Maria too.
I realised that the TT alpha will look better if it can be recoloured to suit the colours of different layouts you may come up with.... so here is a very simple guide. Hope it Helps. If you need it you can simply save this picture as a jpeg. It need not be downloaded. You can use TT as it is also! If you are looking for TT Freebie -- just scroll down :-)

Comments

verabear said…
Thank you for the tip, I'm just about to download TT now, thank you so much. :)
KGould said…
thank you for the great tip!

i received a blog award and i want to pass it on to you! check my blog for the rules and award graphic!
Liz said…
thanks. Love it