Inspired by Jess Gordon of Scrapbook Ideas

I hit the roof when i saw  Jess Gordon's first kit  in my mail box.  Thanks a lot for the RAK. The kit draws its inspiration from the beautiful song This is my Father's WorldIt inspired me too.

Kit used
Colour Theory : Olive by Jess Gordon of Scrapbook Ideas
font used DJB Janine
ScrapbookIdeas was of great use and guidance when i started digiscrapping and it continues to be.
This kit available here 

In the picture is my niece on a trip to Oklahoma
journalling 
Though the wrong seems oft so strong
God is the ruler yet
This is my father's world
Why should my heart be sad?

Comments

Jess Gordon said…
Wooooow!!! Beautiful page, I LOVE it :)!!!! You are so creative, I really like how you made the background!!! Hope you have a wonderful Digital Scrapbooking Day :)! -Jess
Jessica said…
Your page is beautiful! I love the greens you used. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog... do you mind if I ask how you found me? :D