I hold the record

I hold the record
for the absolutely shortlived designer in a store in digiworld... well i had fabulous support from the girls at  K-joi..but i just dont have the time and i am not quick enough to complete all my design duties in the way i want to.So...i will continue to design but not sell right away....learn all the ropes.. blinkies, banners, siggy's,  raks, add-ons, challenges, give-aways, challenges and whatever else might crop up for some more time.   also need to do the juggling act  with my freelance work,  kids, dh and ds (no...no..not darling second but digiscrapping!!)

To celebrate this realisation -- i  would be giving away my first complete kit in parts soon ....

With the weight of my mind.....i did a few LO's  .   LO 1 is with Weeds and Wildflowers stuff mostly  and  LO2 is with The digi chick stuff.  And both are for challenges respectively.  LO2 is a scraplift !

Comments