VIVID - a freebie..... (given away on a sad day)

 Some memories are more vivd than others....right?  No one will ever forget the way twin towers fell and many of us here in this part of the world are not going to forget how terrorists created havoc in Mumbai for the past 48 hours.  Meaningless bloodshed.  Loveless humans.  

But my freebie is for all my fellow scrappers out there to enjoy the lovely moments we are all blessed with.  Lets be thankful.   Lets share the love we have.

two of my layouts...


Comments

Mara said…
i am reading the newspapers about your land and I feel with you and am very sad about the things that happen there.
Sylvia92 said…
Dear Rhoda ! I'm so sorry for what you have been thru in your country. I've been following the news with CNN who gave us the best news we could get. Here in France, it's seems so far and yet, we went thru terror here years ago. so, all my thoughts are for your people. Take care.