Fill up the page - Template freebie

In this post i am presenting my  last freebie for this year (2008)
Thank you  all for creating this brave beautiful digiscrapping world..it has been an amazing experience.
I hope to learn more and make more friends in the digiworld in 2009 
Am leaving to my in-laws for Christmas and New Year 
Catch you all next year
till then -- signing off with love and peace
rhoda 
aka luvfromindia
CS2 PSD
PNG
In the preview you can see sample layouts i have done using kits by three of my favourite designers
PST Designs
MK Designs
&
Weeds and Wildflower Designs

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Template(s) post on Dec. 21, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.
Pam said…
Thank you for a great template!! Bless you for sharing!
MemoryKeeper said…
Thanks so much for your festive freebies and templates!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me...
www.EasyCustomBlogs.blogspot.com
Liz said…
hi there sweetheart..just wondering how you are...been missing you at k-joi....love that template it rocks...cheers liz
kenandbelly said…
OH, thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so glad you did because I could then follow you here. I love this template-- I think I've left a comment at W&W for you saying that I think it's really striking--but I hadn't found the link to follow you back here. Thanks for sharing!