my good friend Jaya ...introduced me to this very fun challenge....

the rules
- open your photo folder in your comp
- go to the sixth folder
- go to the sixth photo
- post it in your blog and give a little explanation of it...
-invite 6 friends to do the same and link in your blog

now isnt that fun

that is just what i did..... and here is the photo. This is my paternal grandmother. She is Mercy aged 96 and she is source of strength to our entire family. My two sons are blessed to be able to interact with their great grandmother. She teaches them verses from the Bible and constantly reminds them to pray. She has very long hair still. I caught this photo as she was walking back to her room from the living room.



Comments

Crabcakes said…
Your grandmother looks like a very loving and warm woman! I really enjoy your blog,as it gives those of us who have never been to India, a little insight! We help support a schoolgirl in the northeast of your country... I can't just think of the name. She goes to a Christian school, and is cute as a bug! Keep up your beautiful work and hug your grandmother! (I'm a grandmother too)
Hugs, Crabcakes