I got published!

Yes...in my journey as a digiscrapper...i was waiting for this moment for some time now...and i am so glad it has happened. 
I am doubly glad that the layout below was my first to be published. It reflects my faith and it was done for a challenge at PickleBerryPop.  It is also a scraplift of a layout by Froggy who is a super creative scrapper.  
Okay...where is it published....right here at TheDailyScrapper. Check it out, its a nice online magazine run by a nice lady - Alice Koh
I am also happy that i used the kit EGGZONE by PST Designs to create this layout entirely.
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU
May the love of the living lord Jesus bless you, guide you and give you peace

Comments

Jaya said…
Whoohoo!!! Congrats Rhoda!!! What an achievement is that!!! I am so happy for you!!!
Jessica said…
He is risen indeed! :)
Beautiful page; congrats on being published; what an exciting accomplishment!! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Easter celebrating the risen Savior.
gabs-art said…
no wonder! every single page is amazing! congratulations!

wishing you a wonderful easter time!