I am on a Lucky Patch!!

i am seriously going through an absolute fertile patch of digiscrapping fun.
designers i am ct-ing for are releasing such gorgeous kits...and my recent LO's are being noticed nicely.  This one below for WeedsandWildflowers monday challenge got me a win!  
W&W was one of my early loves in the world of digiscrapping...and just like a lot of first loves that we can never forget in our lives..my infatuation with this site is just not wearing off.  

Credits: Everything from Weeds and Wildflowers
Word Art and ric rac : Kicking up the leaves kit
Coloured Paper: Painting a
 dream paper pack (gorgeous)

Now i was so totally inspired by this challenge that i did one more layout.forgive me if the colors are too bright
Credits :  Everything except alpha from Weeds and Wildflowers
Alpha: Traci Reed - Messy and Stamped alpha

Comments

Jessica said…
I saw on the W&W blog that your page was chosen as the winner so I thought I'd stop by and say "congrats"! The LO is wonderful :)
Mumure said…
Congrats :)
And colors are never too bright!!
Hugs.
CHEERpy TALK said…
very creative site
Craftcherry said…
Just stopping by. Those layouts are both fantastic! I love them!