I discovered Createwings and Catherine Designs

Thanks again to the Digidares...i discovered two more amazing designers Createwings Designs (Dawn) 
I purchased Creation 23 a collab by these two amazing ladies with the gift coupon i recieved from Digidares (ahem ...yeah..i was lucky to win the random award). And what a kit it is!  I was blown away by its unique charm.  Dawn and Catherine have  beautiful freebies  and a free add-on to the kit in their blogs.  Click links seen above.

 and here is the layout i did with the kit... i am sure i would be doing many more.
. The vertical word art is by ViVa Artistry - kit Contemplation
This is my friend whom i cherish. A lot

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so happy that you are a new fan. It is wonderful to hear your kind words about my work... thank you :) Your page is gorgeous! The Creation23 is a collab I did with Catherine Designs too. I wish you a beautiful weekend. ((hugs)) Dawn Createwings Designs