Welcome to the Joi de Vivre blog hop

Oh here i am no: 22611D
luvfromindia -rhoda is the real name!
This was my first contest and i thouroughly enjoyed and learned a lot from it.Thank you for looking and voting for my designs at the contest.Below are what i think my two best entries in the contest - 4 frames and a few fantasy elements.  I am hoping to make complete kits around these soon...
Below is  my freebie for the blog hoppers - click  HERE to download.....- You can use these papers along with my first entry which has similar colour schemed frames and also my alpha.Visit kjoi to get them. While you are here- do  check my other freebies too - you will find a transparent alpha with a twist and  also a  cute natural elements filled  mom's garden mini kit. 

Comments

Laila said…
Hello, cosy to see who you are. I hope to get better acquainted with you in the future:)

Yours 21845b aka Labline
Camilla said…
Hello Rhoda! So nice to finally see you. Have a great day :)

Hugs, Camilla - Ozzy - 22342b
Hi, nice to meet you! It's so great to visit all of the contestants and no longer having to hide LOL
mITSYBELLE said…
Greetings, nice to finally see who we all are :) Lil Monkey
Oase said…
Hello there, Nice to visit your blog and meet you. I'm Debbie Reynolds LOL
Oase from Panda Bear Designs
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Rhoda for making the team. I am so glad to see all your hard work paid off. It was amazing watching you all grow in your designing skills week by week and I look forward to working with you.

Vanessa
http://memories01.wordpress.com
CACTUSmango said…
Hello Rhoda,

I am helping Kara and Micha get the mega birthday collab together. I have almost everyone's files expect yours, Bonnie's and Lailas.
Please email me the link to your zip files asap.

My email is cactusmango@gmail.com

Thank you so much!
Pamela said…
Congratulations on being K-Joi's newest designer!!!! I'm so happy for you. Ya'll's kits were just AWESOME and this Collab kit is just too cool!! I can't wait to play with it. Wonderful Job!! I blogged about you ladies today:
http://midnightcharms.blogspot.com/
Pamela
Unknown said…
I'm just checking out he blog hop! :) nice job!